Year 4 Minecraft
1. Load the shipwreck world below
2. Observe the details and take notes on what you see.
3. Write a short story about how this ship ended up in this condition.
Who might have been on this ship?
Where might the ship have been headed?
You can use the book and quill to document your findings
Build on the ship to add details and evidence that link to your story.
Add NPC’s (non-player characters) to tell your story
Use the camera and portfolio to document your discoveries.
Use the slash command /locate to find your own shipwreck in Minecraft.
Create your own shipwreck
Year 4 - Harry Potter World
Click the link below to download the world created by year 4. You can then open the file in Minecraft and continue building
- Birchgrove Primary School ●
- Birchgrove Road ● Heath ●
- Cardiff ● CF14 1RR