Welcome to the PTFA
The Birchgrove PTFA exists to bring children, staff, parents, families and friends together in support of the school and to enhance the education of our children. All parents, grandparents, family members and members of the school community are welcomed and encouraged to get involved, even if they only have a small amount of time available. All families automatically become members of the PTFA when their child joins Birchgrove Primary School, so if you would like to join in with our fundraising events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, just come along with your children and enjoy the events.
Please take a look at our Facebook page and our regular newsletters (latest ones are available below) which are emailed by the school to all parents and families. These will tell you our latest news: funds raised from recent events, future events and what the school is spending the money on. Also please look out for our green noticeboard (in main playground under the shelter) which we keep up to date with all our news.
You can contact us via:
- our Facebook page https://en-gb.facebook.com/birchroveptfa/
- our email address email@example.com
- come to a meeting ~ dates are always advertised on our green noticeboard in the main playground (under the shelter)
- through the school office ~ please give your contact details
- by speaking to any of us at a PTFA event ~ Tuck Hub takes place on Fridays, weather permitting
- by speaking to any of us in the playground at drop off and pick up
There are numerous ways you can support the school ~ just have a look at these:
Bonus Draw Standing Order form
We really hope you’ll come and join in the fun!
Registered charity no: 1165016
Chair: Silvia Villarroya-Lidon
Treasurer: Clare Zirker
Secretary: Lucy Bradley